From aboard a bus you will tour the entire length of Bermuda, view pink sand beaches, azure blue waters, and Gibbs Hill Lighthouse where you can enjoy the 360 degree views offered from the base. You will have approximately 15 minutes in St. Georges a "World Heritage Site" and approximately 30 minutes in the Capital city of Hamilton for shopping and sightseeing. This is a comprehensive overview of the Bermuda Island Paradise!
Tour the entire length of Bermuda for a comprehensive overview of the island in the comfort of your motor coach. Take in picture-perfect scenes of pink sandy beaches and azure blue waters, and photograph 360-degree panorama from the base of Gibbs Hill Lighthouse. Ride over the smallest drawbridge in the world and enjoy a stop at World Heritage Site St. George's. Then make your way into Hamilton, the capital of Bermuda, to shop and sightsee.
• Somerset Drawbridge: Reputedly the smallest working drawbridge anywhere, the bridge linking Bermuda to Somerset Island was built in 1620.
• Gibbs Hill Lighthouse: A beacon to seamen for nearly two centuries, this historical lighthouse still signals against treacherous reefs.
• St. George's: See the oldest, continuously occupied English urban settlement of the New World, and its unique 17th century fortifications.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests will have a 15-minute stop in St. George's.
• Guests will have approximately 30-minutes free time in Hamilton.
• Wheel chairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.