- Overview: Discover the island of Cozumel, explore Mayan ruins and spend time at a beach club. Visit the ruins of San Gervasio, the sanctuary of the goddess Ixchel the main Mayan entity on the island. Enjoy a scenic ride to the beach club where you can walk on the beach, relax in a lounge chair or hammock, join in a game of volleyball, or swim.
- Highlights: Explore the San Gervasio Ruins. Relax on the beach or go for a swim.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply.
Discover the island of Cozumel, explore Mayan ruins and spend time at a beach club. A great combination tour for the entire family.
- Explore the San Gervasio Ruins
- Relax on the beach or go for a swim
You will be greeted at the pier by your bi-lingual guide and then board your air-conditioned motor coach for a short drive to the ruins of San Gervasio, the sanctuary of the goddess Ixchel, the main Mayan entity on the island. Your guide will walk you through and explain all details about the millenary Mayan culture and the vestiges left here for you to admire.
Then get back onboard for a scenic ride on your way to the beach club. Enjoy the views of stretches of white sand beaches, limestone formations and the beautiful turquoise waters on your way to the beach club. Walk on the white sandy beach, relax in a lounge chair or hammock, join in a game of volleyball, or swim in the Caribbean Sea.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.