OVERVIEW: Spend hours relaxing, swimming or snorkeling at the private, floating Tiki Hut. This is a great place to lounge in the sun or shade and explore the beautiful underwater world of St. Maarten.
HIGHLIGHTS: After a 15 minute tender ride, arrive to the Tiki Hut floating platform. Snorkel in the Caribbean Sea with shipwrecks and cannons or in a protected 5 feet deep pool for beginners. Snorkel equipment and instruction is provided. Bar offers food and drinks for purchase (cash only).
NOTES: The boat shuttle returns approx. every 60 minutes so you can leave at your leisure.
Snorkel over shipwrecks, a helicopter, submarine, or relax on the floating Tiki platform in the pristine waters of St. Maarten. Learn to snorkel in a protected ocean-pool or venture into the Caribbean Sea for a glimpse of marine life. Vivid coral and tropical fish abound. Stay all day or just a few hours. Enjoy tropical drinks and food cooked to order at the Tikibar, and sunbathe on the Tiki platform.
• Snorkel: Explore shipwrecks and cannons while you snorkel in the Caribbean Sea or swim in a protected cove.
• Tropical Lounge: Stake out a spot on the tiki platform and soak in the gorgeous Caribbean scenery while you sunbathe.
• Little Bay Tiki Hut: Eat a snack or BBQ sandwich and enjoy rum punch, fruit juice or soft drinks at the bar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Travel by water taxi from pier to Tiki Hut Platform.
• Belongings are stored in numbered baskets behind Tiki Bar.
• Masks, fins, and flotation devices provided.
• Cash only for food and drink purchases at Tiki Hut. Water taxi returns to Tiki Hut Platform every 60 minutes.