All Inclusive St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel - STE8
OVERVIEW: One of the highlights of St. John is the stunning beaches and snorkeling opportunities. Don't worry about the logistics involved - this tour takes care of getting you to Trunk Bay on St. John to enjoy 90 minutes of snorkeling along the underwater trail of reefs. Or kick back and bask in the tropical sun or relax in the shade of a palm tree.
HIGHLIGHTS: Scenic transfer to and from St. John via tour boat. Photo stop at Cruz Bay, Hawksnest Bay and Caneel Bay Plantation. Enjoy 90 minutes at Trunk Bay to swim and snorkel.
Cruise from St. Thomas to nearby St. John and visit the stunning beach of Trunk Bay featuring an underwater reef trail. Enjoy a narrated boat ride with photo stops en route from St. Thomas to St. John's famous Trunk Bay, with a long stretch of white sand, sparkling water and lush foliage. Discover the tropical fish and colorful coral on the snorkel trail or just swim, sun and relax in this unspoiled setting.Highlights:
• Trunk Bay: Enjoy 90 minutes to snorkel, swim, sun and relax on one of St. John's most beautiful and famous beaches.
• Scenic Transfer: Travel along the southern coast from St. Thomas and across Pillsbury Sound en route to St. John.
• Photo Stops: Marvel at St. John's unspoiled scenery and vistas at Cruz Bay, Hawksnest Bay and Caneel Bay Plantation. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash or credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover up
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkel equipment and instructions are provided.
• All entrance fees are included.
• Beach snack bar available at your expense.
• National Park Life guards present at Trunk Bay.