Cruise from St. Thomas to nearby St. John and visit the stunning beach of Trunk Bay, featuring an underwater reef trail. Enjoy a narrated boat ride complete with photo stops en route to Trunk Bay—famous its long stretches of white sand, sparkling water, and lush foliage. Discover tropical fish and colorful coral on the snorkel trail or simply swim, sunbathe, and relax in this unspoiled setting.
• Trunk Bay: Enjoy 90 minutes to snorkel, swim, sunbathe, and relax on one of St. John's most beautiful beaches.
• Scenic Transfer: Travel along the southern coast from St. Thomas and across Pillsbury Sound en route to St. John.
• Photo Stops: Marvel at St. John's beautiful scenery at Cruz Bay, Hawksnest Bay, and Caneel Bay Plantation.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under a cover up/lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Tour includes snorkel equipment and instruction.
• Tour includes entrance fees.
• Beach snack bar available at guests' expense.
• National Park Lifeguards present at Trunk Bay.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkeling is dependent on weather conditions which are subject to change without notice.