All Inclusive St. John Beach & Snorkel - STE8
Cruise from St. Thomas to nearby St. John and visit the stunning beach of Trunk Bay featuring an underwater reef trail. Enjoy a narrated boat ride with photo stops en route from St. Thomas to St. John's famous Trunk Bay, with a long stretch of white sand, sparkling water and lush foliage. Discover the tropical fish and colorful coral on the snorkel trail or just swim, sun and relax in this unspoiled setting.Highlights:
• Trunk Bay: Enjoy 90 minutes to snorkel, swim, sun and relax on one of St. John's most beautiful and famous beaches.
• Scenic Transfer: Travel along the southern coast from St. Thomas and across Pillsbury Sound en route to St. John.
• Photo Stops: Marvel at St. John's unspoiled scenery and vistas at Cruz Bay, Hawksnest Bay and Caneel Bay Plantation. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash or credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under a cover up
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkel equipment and instructions are provided.
• All entrance fees are included.
• Beach snack bar available at your expense.
• National Park Life guards present at Trunk Bay.
• Snorkeling is dependent on weather conditions which are subject to change without notice.