Experience an immersive tour of Tenerife?s cultural heritage as you walk through historic towns, drive through the island?s capital city and browse enthralling museum exhibits. Set out on foot through La Laguna?s old quarter, Tenerife?s cultural and religious center, past lively plazas and historic buildings. Travel via coach through Santa Cruz de Tenerife, admiring the capital city?s pulsating ambiance. Roam the Man & Nature Museum?s archeological exhibits and view its impressive collection of Guanche mummies.
• La Laguna: Journey by foot through Tenerife?s cultural and religious center, which is packed with bustling plazas and historic buildings.
• Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Admire the capital city?s pulsating ambiance and waterfront vistas from the comfort of a motor coach.
• Man & Nature Museum: Browse archeological exhibits, see fossils of prehistoric animals and view its impressive collection of mummies.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.