Stroll the shops, monuments, bridges, palaces, and churches of Nevsky Prospect, the city's glamorous main boulevard, with free time to shop, explore and relax in a chic cafe. You'll see Stroganov Palace, once one of St. Petersburg's grandest residences and now part of the Russian Museum; the huge Neo-Classical Kazan Cathedral; the museums, theaters and performance halls surrounding Arts Square; and a Gostiny Dvor, a vast and beautiful shopping arcade completed in 1785.
• Nevsky Prospect: Stroll the monuments, churches, restaurants and cultural buildings that line St. Petersburg's main shopping area.
• Free Time: Enjoy time on your own to shop, admire Nevsky's many cultural landmarks or relax in a cafe.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1˝ miles over uneven, cobblestone surfaces, with some inclines and steps.
• Due to the walking involved in this tour, it is not recommended for guests with walkers or wheelchairs.
• The drive between the port and Nevsky takes approximately 30 minutes each way, depending on traffic.
• Tour order may vary.