This comprehensive sightseeing tour takes in some of Boston's most famous and historic sites. This tour is available for guests with flights departing after 2:00 pm, international flights departing after 3:00pm and/or guests with an extended stay in Boston. For those guests staying in Boston, the drop off at the conclusion of the tour will be at the Hotel used on pre and post cruise package. For all other guests, your tour will conclude at Bostons Logan Airport.
See some of Boston's most famous colonial sites on this comprehensive sightseeing tour. You'll see the Back Bay, the Hancock Tower, and Henry Hobson Richardson's beautiful Trinity Church. Then, visit the upscale 19th century neighborhood of Beacon Hill and see other historic sites along the Freedom Trail. Before heading to the airport, you might catch a glimpse of the USS Constitution, the oldest actively commissioned warship in the navy.Highlights:
• Back Bay Area: See the majestic I.M. Pei creation, Hancock Tower, and Henry Hobson Richardson's beautiful Trinity Church.
• Freedom Trail: Tour Beacon Hill, see State House, Old South Meeting House, and Old North Church.
• Charlestown Navy Yard: When in port, see "Old Ironsides", the ship that led to victory during the War of 1812.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Tour available for guests with flights departing after 2:00 pm, international flights departing after 3:00pm and/or guests with an extended stay in Boston.
• For guests staying in Boston, tour concludes with drop off at hotel used on pre and post cruise package.
• For all other guests, tour concludes at Boston's Logan Airport.
• View of USS Constitution contingent on time available and US Navy schedule.