Discover the islands’ unspoiled beauty, colorful fishing villages, and distinctive traditions on this relaxing motorcoach tour. Cross the tunnel from the fishing capital of Klaksvik for a drive along Skala fjord. From a high point over the town of Eidi you'll see 2900-ft. Slaettaratindur Mountain. Make a photo stop over the quaint village of Funning and see “The Giant and the Hag,” two rock columns rising from the sea.
• Skála Fjord, Eidi and Funning: Enjoy views of this lush fjord and two of the loveliest villages in the Faroes.
• The Giant and the Hag: These tall columns of rock protruding from the sea have special significance in Faroe folklore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.