A strategic location in history, Port Canaveral's ocean gateway has been at the epicenter of Spanish exploration in the New World, Revolutionary battles, the burgeoning of Florida's cruise and tourist industries, mankind's space explorationand more. Your tour includes a visit to the Air Force Space & Missile History Museum, Canaveral Locks, Exploration Tower, and more! Now is your chance to experience it ALL!
Explore Port Canaveral's famed space and shipping history on a guided tour of local museums and notable landmarks. Visit the Air Force Space & Missile Museum and view artifacts from the American space program, an outdoor rocket garden, and authentic launch vehicle parts. Next, learn about the area's commercial fishing and conveyance history on a trip to the Canaveral Lock. Finally, roam the Exploration Tower's interactive boating exhibits, simulators, and observation deck.
• Museum Exhibits: View American space program artifacts and an outdoor rocket garden at the Air Force Space & Missile Museum.
• Canaveral Lock: Learn about the port's commercial fishing and shipping history at the active lock, which was built in 1965.
• Exploration Tower: Engage in interactive exhibits, view educational films, operate boating simulators and enjoy panoramas from the outdoor observation deck.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests wanting to extend their experience at the Exploration Tower or Port Canaveral Cove are welcome to utilize shuttles.
• Shuttles returning to the ship are available approximately every 30 minutes.