Adults and kids alike have fun in one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas. Bounce on huge in-water trampolines, rock and roll on floating icebergs, test your balance as you run across the log roll, climb a giant floating sand castle, and so much more.
- Have fun in the aqua park with in-water trampolines, floating icebergs, other water activities
You and your family will have a blast in one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas! The aqua park has a giant waterslide, huge in-water trampolines, a floating "Water Totter", and so much more. The park isn't just for kids; adults will love being a big kid again with these floating water elements. The best part about this water park is that you can swim (or bounce) from one activity to the next.
What to Bring;
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests must be able to swim.
- Children less than 48 inches must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests will be required to wear a personal floatation device at all times.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.