Explore the beautiful island of Bermuda from above and below the waves on a glass-bottom boat cruise. Your Captain relates little-known facts and insights about Bermuda's history, people and island life, as well as the coral cities inhabited by sub-tropical creatures below. Cruising to the pristine Sea Gardens, site of the sunken "Vixen", you’ll pause for some turtle spotting among sea grass beds. Enjoy a complimentary rum swizzle or soft drink on the return cruise.
• Glass Bottom Boat: Relax on spacious upper decks of a comfortable boat outfitted with large undersea viewing areas.
• Vixen Shipwreck: Pass the wreckage of a ship scuttled by the Royal Navy, now a habitat for amazing tropicalan abundance of fish.
• Sea Life: Spot sub-tropical fish and coral near a sunken ship and look for sea turtles in sea grass beds.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Boat also has a cash bar.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.