Navigate the scenic Florida wetlands on a thrilling airboat ride. Cruise across the St. John's River and into the dark waters as you learn about the wildlife around you. Discover natural wetlands and keep your eyes peeled for alligators, snakes, eagles, and hawks.
• Airboat Ride: Navigate the scenic Florida wetlands on a thrilling airboat ride.
• Wildlife Galore: Keep an eye out for alligators, turtles, snakes, cranes, egrets, and herons.
• Tour Narration: To ensure you get all the highlights, the ride will be narrated using noise-cancelling, voice-activated headsets.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Women over 5 months pregnant and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour available only to guests with flights departing from Orlando International Airport after 1 p.m. on the last day of the cruise.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.