Take a high-speed ride as a passenger on a wave jet outing around CocoCay and the Berry Islands. Enjoy a 50 minute adventure touring stunning sights like Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor, Starfish Alley and the abandoned island community of Cistern Cay. (Passenger booking must be reserved in conjunction with a driver.)
• Sea-Doo Personal Watercraft: Experience the exhilaration of the ocean breeze in your hair on a thrilling watercraft ride.
• Cruise CocoCay: See the best CocoCay sights and landmarks, including Starfish Alley, Slaughter Harbor and Cistern Cay.
• Safety Instructions: Both you and your driver will be briefed on water safety and the operation of the water vehicle.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Lockers available for rent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wetsuit available for rent
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
Women who are pregnant should not select this tour
• Drivers and passengers must reserve bookings separately.
• This booking is for passengers only.
• Passenger booking must be reserved in conjunction with a driver.
• Maximum one driver and one passenger per personal watercraft.
• No alcohol can be consumed before the tour.
• Passengers between ages 10 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
• Maximum combined weight must not exceed 375 lbs.