Step aboard a comfortable and stable catamaran for a trip to the northernmost coral reef in the world. Relax on deck and enjoy complimentary soft drinks while the crew provides informative commentary on the island and undersea ecosystem. After an approximate 45 minute cruise you will find yourself moored in a deep blue oasis, bordered by fringe reef on nearly all sides. Here, you will be given a mask, snorkel, fins, buoyancy vest and instruction on how you may best enjoy the undersea paradise. Following snorkeling the sails will be hoisted for a relaxing sail home with a complimentary Rum Swizzle.
Explore a gorgeous coral reef, as you snorkel in Bermuda’s crystal open waters. Gaze out at breathtaking ocean views from the deck of a catamaran and learn about Bermuda’s marine ecosystem from the boat’s crew. Once your catamaran has anchored in a deep blue oasis, surrounded by fringe reef on all sides, your snorkeling guides will introduce you to a stunning undersea universe. Enjoy a rum swizzle on the way back to shore.
• Catamaran Voyage: Cruise for 45 minutes, arriving at a magical oasis to explore a vast expanse of pristine reef.
• Bermuda Snorkel: Don a mask, snorkel, fins, and buoyancy vest and set out to enjoy an amazing undersea paradise.
• Tropical Bliss: Swim or snorkel while moored in open water, or relax on the catamaran deck, immersed in tropical scenery.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Snorkel locations are weather dependent and subject to last-minute change at discretion of operator.
• Guests should be competent swimmers in open water too deep to stand in.
• Cash bar available on catamaran.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.