Explore Bermuda’s undersea environment on a SNUBA diving adventure beneath Bermuda’s crystal-clear waters. Learn how to breathe underwater, without the need for heavy and cumbersome dive gear, when you take a brief lesson on the SNUBA shallow-water dive system. Then, discover the wonders of a coral reef filled with colorful marine life, as you participate in a guided SNUBA dive. Afterwards, swim, snorkel or savor a complimentary beverage as you relax on the beach.
• SNUBA Lesson: Certified dive professionals teach you how to use equipment designed for safe breathing in shallow waters.
• Dive Bermuda: Your guide leads you on a dive to a coral reef where a stunning underwater world awaits.
• Beach Time: Rest on the beach after your dive, or venture back to the water for swimming or snorkeling.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Prior diving experience is not required.
• Participation subject to satisfactory completion of medical questionnaire.
• Guests must know how to swim.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Depending on participation levels, this excursion may be operated in "rounds" leading to wait times. During these wait times, you are able to enjoy the Snorkel Park facilities, complimentary snorkel gear and/or relax on the beach.