OVERVIEW: Enjoy snorkeling, at your leisure all day, as you discover the amazing underwater world of CocoCay. Professional SeaTrek instructors will guide you every step of the way, with equipment instruction and a marine life area orientation. You will see an abundance of beautiful coral and colorful tropical fish.
HIGHLIGHTS: Snorkel the waters of CocoCay all day at your leisure. Tour includes mask, snorkel, fins, and snorkel vest available at your leisure all day.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply.
Enjoy snorkeling at your leisure all day as you discover the underwater world of CocoCay, surrounded by beautiful coral and colorful tropical fish.
- Snorkel the waters of CocoCay all day at your leisure
- Receive professional instruction and site orientation
- Includes mask, snorkel, fins, and snorkel vest
Discover the underwater world, even if you've never snorkeled before! Professional SeaTrek instructors will offer assistance with equipment instruction and a marine life area orientation. An abundance of tropical fish to see, this package includes all the snorkeling equipment for all day use. Be sure to see the fish-feeding extravaganza, our sunken plane wrecks and "ship shaped" artificial reef. A must see at CocoCay! Have your own equipment? Bring it with you and you’ll receive a partial discount onboard for this tour.
In addition to the wonderful snorkelling experience you can also join us on our Underwater Treasure Hunt. We will place 30 golden colored pieces of treasure in and around the snorkel area throughout the day. If you find one, collect it and return it to the snorkel shack where you can exchange it for one of many great prizes including CocoCay merchandise and island excursions. Who will be the lucky winner of the Wave Jet Tour Driver Ticket or the Parasail Adventure?
The snorkeling equipment is available at your leisure all day.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
-Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Waterproof camera
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.