Explore scenic Boston, a city rich in American history, during a two-hour panoramic tour. In Copley Square you'll see the architectural wonders of and Trinity Church, and the Boston Public Library. Pass near the 23-caret gold-leaf dome of Massachusetts State House, the majestic steeple of Old North Church of Paul Revere fame, and Old South Meeting House where the Boston Tea Party began. Tour ends with shopping at Fanieul Hall/Quincy Market or return to ship.
• Copley Square: Get a good view of Boston's varied architecture, including Trinity Church and I.M Pei's John Hancock tower.
• Back Bay: Travel through extravagant residential areas, past the Public Garden and the upscale shopping and restaurants of Newberry Street.
• Boston Common: See the golden dome State House and historic sites referencing Paul Revere and the Boston Tea Party.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Complimentary 20-minute return shuttle back to pier at guests' leisure.
• Trinity Church has started a restoration project that is scheduled to be completed in December 2018. During this time, the building with be partially or completely covered by scaffolding.