Ride through 27 miles of the most majestic scenery on the Eastern Seaboard. With most of the land donated by John D. Rockefeller, see stone-cut bridges and evidence of the elaborate carriage trails built by his family. Pass through dense mountain forests and along incredible coastline, where you might spot bald eagles and white-tailed deer. Stop at the top of Cadillac Mountain to discover 360-degree views of the sweeping landscape below and amazing photo opportunities.
Experience the serene woodlands and rocky shorelines of Acadia National Park. A scenic drive through lands donated by John D. Rockefeller offers engaging scenes of coastlines, mountainous terrains, and evergreen forests. You’ll see romantic stone-cut bridges, elaborate carriage trails, and possibly catch a glimpse of bald eagles and white tail deer. Your tour concludes with a photo stop atop the 1530-foot Cadillac Mountain, the highest point in North America’s Eastern seaboard.
• Park Loop Road: Enjoy tranquil woodlands and mountain scenery along a 27-mile coastal drive.
• Acadia National Park: This stunning preserve, set among lakes and mountain slopes, harbors more than 50 wildlife species.
• Cadillac Mountain: Marvel at 360-degree panoramic views of glacier-cut granite cliffs, forest, lakes, and valleys.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Cadillac Mountain substituted with stop at Visitor's Center in adverse weather conditions.
• Walking is at guests' discretion.