Journey on a narrated coach tour to Las Terrenas where shopping, eating, sunbathing, and beach strolling options abound. You'll travel through the Dominican countryside as your knowledgeable tour guide introduces you to the region and to key sites in the area. At Las Terrenas, you'll have ample free time following a brief orientation. Enjoy countless shopping opportunities, eat at a seaside café, or wander the miles of protected white-sand beach.
• Learn about the local region on a fully-narrated drive to Las Terrenas, a European-style beach town and fishing village.
• Stroll the streets of Las Terrenas, where you can shop, or eat at a seaside café.
• Visit the miles of palm-lined protected and undeveloped white-sand shoreline.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing