Enjoy the royal treatment in Charlottetown’s historic downtown district, led by two magnificent draft horses, among quaint shops and impressive Victorian architecture. Trot along Great George Street and see Province House where delegates in 1864 planned the confederation of Canada. You'll then spot the Confederation Centre of the Arts, known for its lively theater and sprawling art gallery, and loop back to Founders' Hall.
• Carriage Ride: Two magnificent draft horses will lead your exploration of this charming, historic downtown area and its Victorian architecture.
• Province House: See the place where delegates first met in 1864 to discuss bringing Canada together as a nation.
• Confederation Centre of the Arts: Take note of Charlottetown’s largest cultural venue, focused on visual and performing arts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.