Explore Halifax’s illustrious history while viewing notable landmarks and enjoying coastal scenery onboard the open-air Harbour Hopper, which doubles as a bus and boat. Journey on land via bus, as you pass quaint churches, shopping promenades, renowned museums and dining destinations. Splash straight into Halifax Harbor, one of the world’s largest natural harbors, for a dynamic boat ride from which you’ll admire the Royal Canadian Naval Fleet ships and panoramic views of the bustling port.
• Harbour Hopper: Travel through town in an amphibious vehicle, passing historic churches, bustling shopping promenades and renowned museums.
• Commentated Drive: Hear about Halifax’s history and vibrant culture as you ride in a bus alongside an informative guide.
• Scenic Cruise: Plunge into Halifax Harbor, one of the world’s largest natural harbors, motoring around Royal Canadian Navy ships.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Appropriate weather gear
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Dress appropriately for the weather, as you will travel in an open-air vehicle.