Swim, stroll on the sand, and sunbathe in Cockleshell Bay—St. Kitts’s scenic resort and upscale residential area. Relax and unwind on a reserved chair at a beachfront bar-restaurant with beautiful views of the Caribbean and the nearby island of Nevis. Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and easy access to the gift shop and outdoor grill and bar, which feature large wooden decks and tasteful island-themed decor.
• Cockleshell Bay: Enjoy a reserved chair and welcome drink at a beachfront restaurant.
• Onsite Amenities: Outdoor grill and bar are steps away from your spot on the sands.
• Scenic Transfer: Ride from the capital to the southwestern peninsula, which offers views of the Atlantic and Caribbean.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• An outdoor grill and bar are also available at an additional price.