Board your brightly painted, vintage Double Decker bus as Hop-On Hop-Off Halifax showcases the very best this diverse and cosmopolitan city has to offer. See a historic and revitalized downtown core, to the stunning harbourfront landscapes, and hear legendary stories of both the Titanic sinking and the 100-year-old Halifax Explosion. With your all day pass, climb aboard and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to see the city sights on your own schedule while enjoying the comfort and convenience of the double decker bus service. While on board, you will hear about the many marvels of Halifax with the help of the on-board tour guide who will provide narration covering a plethora of topics. Hop off at the famous TITANIC Cemetery. As you peruse the tranquil setting enjoy speaking to a Gray Line tour guide who will inform, enlighten and engage you with stories behind the headstones and of those passengers who are laid to rest in Halifax.
Hop-On Hop-Off by Double Decker Halifax is easy and fun to use. The 90-minute round trip route begins at the cruise terminal where you board the bus and enjoy the ride until you reach a part of the city you would like to see in more detail. Hop off and explore at your leisure before re-boarding and continuing on with the tour.
A brochure provides a detailed map to help you plan your day with ease and accuracy. Highlights:
• Full Day Pass: Explore the city along the 90 minute route and “hop on or hop off" at attractions that interest you.
• Halifax: Admire charming architecture and explore interesting sites, including the Maritime Museum, Public Gardens, St. Paul's Church and Province House.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Entry to attractions not included in tour.
• Double Deckers depart pier every 20-30 minutes all day.
• Hop On/Hop Off ticket is a full day pass for Double Deckers.
• On selected days Big motor coaches may be used.