OVERVIEW:Stingrays, turtles and tropical fish are among the vast marine life you will see while snorkeling. This tour is ideal for beginner and advanced snorkelers. HIGHLIGHTS:Take a scenic ride on a 70' powerboat and enjoy snorkeling at two different location coves, featuring turtles and stingrays. Complimentary rum punch and snacks are served. NOTES:Medical restrictions apply. Alternative snorkel location may be offered due to weather conditions.
Snorkel and spot stingrays, starfish and sea turtles off the coast of St. Thomas on a two-stop snorkeling tour in a 70-foot powerboat. Enjoy the ride along the island's rugged coast, anchoring first in a protected cove near St. John teeming with live coral and colorful fish. Then head to Turtle Cove to snorkel with the turtles. The boat has a stern platform with fresh water showers and two restrooms. Refuel with rum drinks and snacks before heading back. Highlights:
• St. Thomas Cruise: Take an exhilarating ride, sometimes wet, around the coast of the island, anchoring in a beautiful cove.
• Fish Island: Snorkel with colorful tropical fish and view vivid underwater coral, or swim in the crystalline waters .
• Turtle Cove: You're pretty much guaranteed to see turtles, among other marine wonders, with gorgeous views above and below. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Tour is appropriate for beginners and advanced snorkelers.
• Alternative snorkel locations may be used due to weather conditions.