Enjoy approximately one hour of kayaking as you enjoy the beautiful waters of the Caribbean.
- Scenic ride on a catamaran
- Approximately 45 minutes of kayaking
Your exciting adventure begins when you board a double deck catamaran, M/V Blue Manta, and enjoy a scenic cruise. Narration of Nassau's historical landmarks and homes of the rich and famous will be given en route to your kayaking site. Upon arrival, you will receive an equipment use and safety demonstration. You then have two water access ladders located at the rear of the vessel to reach your 2-person kayaks. You will have approximately 45 minutes of kayaking before boarding your vessel again. After your adventure is over, you will be given complimentary water or soda on the cruise back to the dock.
This tour operates in conjunction with Sea Fun Undersea Snorkel (NSE7) so guests will be on the same vessel. This is a great way for families to participate in different activities but remain together within their time in Nassau. For those that would like to attend but would prefer to stay onboard the vessel, limited observer tickets will be available to purchase onboard your cruise ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection and sunglasses
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Maximum weight limit per kayak is 450 pounds.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition. Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns should consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.