OVERVIEW: SNUBA is a great way for beginners to explore the beautiful underwater world of the Caribbean. Whether you are already a seasoned SNUBA fan or this is your first time, you are sure to enjoy the warm waters, colorful reef fish and sunken wrecks.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a scenic boat cruise to and from the dive site. Take a guided SNUBA tour (maximum depth of 20 feet) of St. Maarten's underwater world. Time to snorkel or relax on the boat. Cruise back with a celebratory rum punch.
NOTES: Not suitable for pregnant women and guests with serious medical conditions or disabilities.
You don't have to be a certified diver or tote heavy gear to experience St. Maarten's "SNUBA" tour. A scenic boat ride takes you to the dive site. After a safety briefing, swim at a shallow depth of 20 feet through clear waters surrounded by vivid tropical fish while your air supply floats on a support raft. No experience necessary - qualified instructors will teach you everything. Afterwards, swim, snorkel or sunbathe on the boat.Highlights:
• Scenic Views: Cruise the coast of St. Maarten on a scenic boat ride to and from the dive site.
• SNUBA St. Maarten: Learn to SNUBA dive safely without heavy equipment as you explore tropical marine life in clear, shallow waters.
• Philipsburg: Optional stop in town after your SNUBA experience. Walk back to ship, or hail a cab or water taxi. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women, guests who can't swim and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to swim comfortably.
• Glasses can't be worn under the mask.
• Underwater cameras are sold and digital photographers will be offered for sale online.