OVERVIEW: Paddle your kayak along the coast to the Pelican Resort. Snorkel over the shallow reefs surrounding Pelican Rock with hundreds of tropical fish. A great way to enjoy the outdoor beauty and underwater world of St. Maarten.
HIGHLIGHTS: Kayak along the beautiful coast of Pelican Keys and Simpson Bay. Watch the stunning tropical fish as you snorkel the reef surrounding Pelican Rock. Relax with a cool drink upon your return to Kim Sha Beach.
Discover the beauty of St. Maarten on a guided kayak and snorkeling tour. Soak in the beauty of the pristine shoreline as you paddle your kayak through the bay and along the coast to Pelican Keys. Swim out to the shallow reef to enjoy 45 minutes snorkeling and exploring the stunning marine habitat. Delight as you are surrounded by hundreds of reef fish. Enjoy a cold drink at Kim Sha Beach afterwards.Highlights:
• Kayak Trip: Paddle from Kim Sha Beach along the coast to Pelican Keys.
• Snorkel Tour: See elegant angel fish and parrotfish as you explore the vivid underwater reef at Pelican Rock.
• Refuel: Enjoy a cool, refreshing drink at Kim Sha Beach upon your return. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.