Experience the magnificent Geirangerfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, by RIB-boat. The tour will be performed in a safe, rigid inflatable boat (RIB) into the fjord landscape. You will experience the famous waterfalls and stunning landscape. The boat will take you to the end of the Geirangerfjord and all the way to Oaldsbygda. You will come right up close to the waterfalls and have views of the fjord farms where the people of the Geirangerfjord lived and worked a hundred years ago.
An exciting rigid inflatable boat (“RIB”) ride is the way to experience the magnificent Geirangerfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From the fjord itself, you’ll see century-old farms and cascading waterfalls come to life on this up-close waterfront tour of the stunning landscape. Bring your camera and take photos from the safety of your RIB during this unique glimpse of the spectacular fjord. The tour will make several stops at scenic spots along the way.
• Rigid Inflatable Boat ride: Don a windproof suit, buckle your seatbelt and enjoy the ride and view.
• Geirangerfjord: Experience the magnificence of this sparkling blue inlet surrounded by steep mountain peaks, lush valleys and waterfalls.
• Historic farms: Enjoy a waterfront glimpse of century-old fjord farms where people of the Geirangerfjord once lived and worked.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Rain and windproof suits will be provided.
• Seatbelt usage is mandatory.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.