- Overview: Enjoy the beauty and wealth of the Mexican culture in comfort and at your leisure as you explore Discover Mexico Park.
- Highlights: Enjoy an exterior walk of Mexico's archeological sites as large scale models. Visit the on site museum, and video experience room. Round trip transportation included with optional drop off downtown
- Notes: Give yourself approximately 90 minutes to enjoy this self guided experience. Round trip transportation provided with an optional drop off at downtown is offered at the end of the tour.
At Discover Mexico, you will enjoy the beauty and wealth of the Mexican culture in comfort and at your leisure. It brings you a complete outlook of this vast country and the people that make it a magical place.
- Enjoy an exterior walk of Mexico's archeological sites as large scale models
- Visit the on site museum, and video experience room
- Round trip transportation included with optional drop off downtown
You will enjoy an exterior walk of Mexico's archeological sites through large scale models, an on site museum with temporary and permanent exhibits, as well as a state-of-the-art video experience room to view award-winning videos and documentaries.
Observe and get to know the most important buildings of Mexico as they are displayed in large scale models surrounded by vast and exotic vegetation at our botanical garden. The gallery of popular arts displays an array of handmade objects crafted by Mexico’s master artists that illustrates the different techniques used to create these amazing items made with native and natural materials. In the video experience theater, you will see and hear the traditions of the people as well as the vast contrast of geography and ethnicity presented in an original format. You can also visit the snack bar for a margarita or nachos and get your souvenirs at the hand crafts shop.
Give yourself approximately 90 minutes to enjoy this self-guided experience.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Cash for shopping (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat or cap, mosquito repellent and bottled water
What to Wear:
- Strongly recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes.