Explore one of France’s most recognizable landmarks on a guided tour of the Mont Saint Michel abbey before enjoying lunch and free time to roam. Travel on foot to the elevated Norman Benedictine monastery, where you can admire Romanesque architecture and the churches soaring spires. Savor a tasty French meal then wander around the medieval town independently, where you can meander through winding streets and souvenir shop.
• Mont Saint Michel: Behold one of France’s most recognizable landmarks, a hilltop Norman Benedictine abbey with Romanesque spires and architecture.
• Lunch: Enjoy a delectable French meal in the old town outside Mont St. Michel.
• Free Time: Explore the medieval town at your leisure, roam narrow winding streets, see historic homes, or shop for souvenirs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 30 minutes over uneven terrain and inclines.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.