Come aboard the 56-foot party style fishing boat "Jolly Roger" and join your knowledgeable local Captain and crew, who will take you to some of the best reef fishing spots around Bermuda. Try your luck fishing for snapper, barracuda, triggerfish, and porgies. This is a catch and release operation.
Discover the fun of fishing in the calm inshore waters of Bermuda on this half-day catch-and-release excursion. Enjoy a scenic ride to inshore reef fishing spots, carefully selected by your knowledgeable captain and crew, aboard a custom-built, comfortable, pristine, air-conditioned boat. You’ll get tips on the use of light spinning tackle and bait, then start fishing! Savor the thrill of bringing in snapper, triggerfish, jacks, porgies, and countless other species that abound in local waters.
• Air Conditioned Boat: Head for inshore fishing grounds on a custom-built, comfortable, 56-foot boat on a half-day excursion.
• Inshore Bermuda: The captain will take you to the best fishing spots in Bermuda’s calm inshore waters.
• Bermuda Catch: Guided by your expert crew, you’ll fish for local snapper, triggerfish and jacks, then gently let them go.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions,
• Tackle and bait provided.