Join your bus shipside for a scenic drive viewing pastel-colored homes with their distinctive architecture that make the island of Bermuda so unique and travel past pink sand beaches and impressive barrier reef. Your tour highlights include admission to the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo and admission to Crystal Caves, where you can see limestone stalactites and stalagmites. Your tour ends in Hamilton where you may independently explore and shop. Return to the ship from Hamilton is via public ferry (not included in tour price).
Enjoy a day in Bermuda, exploring its marine life and beautiful Crystal Caves. You’ll drive past pink sandy beaches, blue water, and the barrier reef surrounding this gorgeous island. At Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo you’ll converse with chattering cockatoos while admiring tiny sea horses and colorful fish in view of pink flamingos. Then enter a world of impressive limestone stalactites and stalagmites at Crystal Caves. Opt for shopping in Hamilton before returning to ship.
• Bermuda Aquarium: Visit one of the world’s oldest aquariums, exhibiting hundreds of species of sea life, birds, mammals and reptiles.
• Crystal Caves: Go underground and see cave chandeliers formed of delicate crystal, amazingly clear lakes, and incredible natural limestone formations.
• Harrington Sound: Your drive takes you past pastel-colored homes and picturesque bays lined with pink beaches and striking blue water.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Admission to Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo and Crystal Caves included.
• Guests wishing to explore Crystal Caves will encounter 81 steps into the caves.
• Guest may remain in Hamilton to independently explore and shop; however, the cost of the return via public ferry is not included.
• Cost of ferry from Hamilton to ship not included.
• Guests are responsible for returning to ship prior to sailing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Some exhibits in the Aquarium will be unavailable due to renovations