Go beyond snorkeling with the Bermuda Snuba experience. Snuba is a patented shallow-water diving system that combines the simplicity and ease of snorkeling with the excitement of diving. Certified dive professionals will train you in the proper procedures necessary to enjoy the underwater paradise, after which you will experience a guided dive to observe the coral and marine life. Snuba requires no previous dive or snorkeling experience. After Snuba, you will have time to relax at the beach with a complimentary beverage. Participation is subject to the satisfactory completion of a Medical Questionnaire.
Explore Bermuda’s undersea environment on a SNUBA diving adventure beneath Bermuda’s crystal-clear waters. Learn how to breathe underwater, without the need for heavy and cumbersome dive gear, when you take a brief lesson on the SNUBA shallow-water dive system. Then, discover the wonders of a coral reef filled with colorful marine life, as you participate in a guided SNUBA dive. Afterwards, swim, snorkel or savor a complimentary beverage as you relax on the beach.
• SNUBA Lesson: Certified dive professionals teach you how to use equipment designed for safe breathing in shallow waters.
• Dive Bermuda: Your guide leads you on a dive to a coral reef where a stunning underwater world awaits.
• Beach Time: Rest on the beach after your dive, or venture back to the water for swimming or snorkeling.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Prior diving experience is not required.
• Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, respiratory conditions, diabetes or epilepsy should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Participation subject to satisfactory completion of medical questionnaire.
• Guests must know how to swim.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.