Enjoy a leisurely tour of Bermuda, with easy access to some of its most-visited attractions. Your coach takes you past the famous pink-sand beaches and crosses tiny Somerset Bridge, dating from the 17th-century. Stop for photos of Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, built in 1846 and the tallest of its kind in the world. Enjoy free time to shop and explore in St. George’s. Then head for downtown Hamilton and a driving tour of the capital city.
• Gibbs Hill Lighthouse: Pose for pictures alongside this cast-iron 117-foot structure, erected by convicts under the supervision of Royal Engineers.
• St. George’s: Explore the first English town settled in the New World, with free time to shop at this World Heritage Site.
• Hamilton: Glimpse the lifestyle of residents and merchants in Bermuda’s capital city as you pass waterfront sights along Front Street.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users and other guests who are unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• Tour not available for online booking.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come-first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Guests are not permitted to stand on ramp to be lifted into vehicle.
• Guests must provide height, length, width, and weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour. Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure times at: email@example.com.