A tropical oasis just a short walk from your ship. Your tour guide will greet you at the pier and provide you with a wristband that will allow you access to Snorkel Park as well as a lounge chair and shared umbrella, use of a full set of snorkel gear and a one hour rental of a kayak or pedal boat for two. Equipment availability is dependent on prevailing weather conditions. Food and drink are not included in this package. A full service beach side bar and restaurant is on site for your convenience and at additional cost. Additional activities are available at an extra cost and are not part of the tour package.
A tropical oasis awaits, hidden inside Bermuda's Royal Naval Dockyard. At Snorkel Park Beach you'll receive a wristband, providing access to Park amenities and watersports. Lounge chairs and an umbrella on a private beach will be waiting for your arrival. You can enjoy one hour of pleasure aboard a kayak or pedal boat, with use of snorkel gear all day. Swim, relax, snorkel a protected reef or play with the boats at your leisure.
• Snorkel Park Beach: Relax, swim, try a kayak or pedal boat, or, follow the snorkel trails.
• Amenities: Come and go all day! Enjoy full use of snorkel gear plus one-hour with a kayak or pedal boat.
• Beach Services: Refuel at the full service beach side bar and restaurant, or take advantage of additional water activities.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Wristbands may be invalidated if removed.
• Guests may use free public road train to and from Park.
• Coolers drinks and food not permitted on beach.
• Amenities: Lounge chair with shared umbrella, use of a 2-person kayak or 2 to 4-person pedal boat, full snorkel gear.
• Umbrellas based on double occupancy, 2 chairs per umbrella.
• Snorkel gear includes mask, fins, life jacket, or noodle.
• All equipment availability subject to weather conditions.
• Food and drink are not included in this package.
• Additional activities are available at an extra cost and are not part of the tour package.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. • Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.