Explore a gorgeous coral reef, as you snorkel in Bermuda’s crystal open waters. Gaze out at breathtaking ocean views from the deck of a catamaran and learn about Bermuda’s marine ecosystem from the boat’s crew. Once your catamaran has anchored in a deep blue oasis, surrounded by fringe reef on all sides, your snorkeling guides will introduce you to a stunning undersea universe. Enjoy a rum swizzle on the way back to shore.
• Catamaran Voyage: Cruise for 45 minutes, arriving at a magical oasis to explore a vast expanse of pristine reef.
• Bermuda Snorkel: Don a mask, snorkel, fins, and buoyancy vest and set out to enjoy an amazing undersea paradise.
• Tropical Bliss: Swim or snorkel while moored in open water, or relax on the catamaran deck, immersed in tropical scenery.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Snorkeling location is weather dependent and may change due to current conditions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Snorkel locations are weather dependent and subject to last-minute change at discretion of operator.
• Participants must be strong swimmers, and able to swim in water too deep to stand.
• Cash bar available on catamaran.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.