Take a leisurely one hour ride on a horse-drawn carriage and see the best of Bermuda’s West End. Along the carefully selected route, your knowledgeable driver will point out fascinating facts about historical landmarks within and near Royal Naval Dockyard. See cemeteries and prisons, Commissioner’s House, Black Bay and Parsons Bay. Visit locations where popular movies were filmed, including The Deep and The Bermuda Depths, and luxuriate in the wonders of Bermuda’s lush tropical vegetation.
• Horse-Drawn Carriage: Enjoy commanding views of sites on Ireland Island, where Britain’s Royal Navy established its base in 1815.
• Royal Naval Dockyard: Ride along the perimeters of an enormous complex, once Britain’s strategic defense in the mid-Atlantic.
• Bermuda History: Learn how the Royal Navy influenced development of Ireland Island and explore Bermuda’s maritime past.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to climb two steps to board the carriage.
• Forward and rear-facing carriage seats.