If shopping, history, or sightseeing is what you are after, this cruise has it all! Board your private sightseeing vessel to Hamilton City. The boat will dock right on Front Street in Hamilton, where you will have 2 hours for shopping or visiting the historical sites of the city. Non-shoppers may choose to stay on board the vessel for a ride to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute. You will receive discounted admission (extra cost payable at the venue), and have one hour to tour the facility, before your boat returns to Front Street to collect the shoppers for the scenic cruise back to your ship.
Explore the coastline of Bermuda and visit the capital city of Hamilton on a leisurely boat tour. Cruising along Bermuda’s picturesque shores, you’ll get humorous and informative commentary from the crew, as you pass Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Royal Naval Dockyard and the exclusive homes of Millionaire’s Row. Docking at Hamilton’s waterfront, enjoy two hours exploring or shopping in stylish boutiques on Front Street. Or stay on board and head to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute.
• Bermuda Boat Ride: See coastal highlights, including Millionaire’s Row, Royal Naval Dockyard and Gibbs Hill Lighthouse.
• Hamilton: Enjoy two hours of free time to explore Bermuda’s historic capital, find lunch, or shop along Front Street.
• Discounted Admission: Non-shoppers may opt for a visit to Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, with approximately one hour to browse exhibits.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Shirts and shoes are required while in Hamilton City.
• Cash bar available for cruise duration.
• There is limited shopping availability on Sundays and during public holidays.
• Travelers Price Card and City Map provided to participants, allowing for discounts and gifts at select locations island wide.