Join your driver/guide onboard a mini-bus and a maximum of 12 to 20 guests for a tour that covers the entire length of the island of Bermuda and includes a view of the famous pink sand beaches stretching impressively along the Southern Shore. View the azure blue waters, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, and have an approximate 45 minutes stop in St. Georges, a World Heritage Site, before your return drive to the ship.
Relax on a coastal drive and see the entire length of Bermuda. Your mini-bus route exposes gorgeous views of pink sand beaches and blue waters, taking you over Somerset Drawbridge, the world’s smallest operating drawbridge. You’ll stop at the base of Gibbs Hill Lighthouse for magnificent 360-degree views, then pass Bermuda’s Botanical Gardens on your way to the colonial town of St. George for 45 minutes free time. Stop in Hamilton before returning to ship.
• Coastal Drive: Take in the gorgeous views of the famous pink sand beaches stretching impressively along Bermuda’s Southern Shore.
• Bermuda Sights: Travel across tiny Somerset Drawbridge, glimpse tropical flora at Botanical Gardens, and take photos at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse.
• St. George’s: Explore narrow, winding alleys and cobblestone streets and learn some of the history of colonial Bermuda.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Mini-bus accommodates maximum 12 guests.
• Wheel chairs cannot be accommodated.