Climb aboard a colorful open-air bus for a fun ride to one of Aruba's beautiful beaches. Moving to a Caribbean beat, visit two island landmarks before hitting the soft, sugar-white sands. The time is yours: swim in the turquoise waters, stroll, play, shop for souvenirs, treat yourself to lunch on the beach, enjoy drinks at the beach bar, or just relax on your complimentary lounge chair. Includes Beach Bucks for discounts on dining, drinks, souvenirs and more.
• Beach: Enjoy free time on Aruba's popular beach that features restaurants, bars, and souvenirs.
• Sightseeing: Ride to the north shore to see the California Lighthouse and Alto Vista Chapel.
• Kukoo Beach Bucks: enjoy the use of a complimentary beach chair; you will have time to purchase food, drinks, and beach souvenirs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
• Hat and sunglasses
• Includes the complimentary use of a lounge chair.
• Free water by the glass on the bus.
• Other beverages and food are available.
• Renovations will be taking place at the lighthouse starting December 2015.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.