You don't have to go underwater to enjoy Bonaire's beautiful marine park, if you can float, you can snorkel! Experience a guided snorkel in the award winning Bonaire National Marine Park. Here the protected reefs have the greatest variety of fish worldwide. Meet your guide on the beach where you will receive a briefing on the marine park rules and be shown how to use the snorkel gear. With your group and guide, you will enter the water for a guided snorkel. You will be able to float effortlessly and observe the wonderful sea creatures and the coral formations. You can continue snorkeling or enjoy the beach on your beach chair. A complimentary beverage is included. Minimum age is 10 years.
Discover the underwater wonders of Bonaire's thriving reef on a guided snorkel in the island's National Marine Park. Your guide will brief you on park rules and how to use the snorkel gear before you step into the clear waters. Float gently over coral formations that are home to many varieties of fish and other colorful marine life. Continue to explore on your own or relax on the beach.Highlights:
• Guided Snorkel: Discover the incredible variety of fish, colorful coral and other marine life in Bonaire National Marine Park.
• Beach Time: Snorkel on your own or relax on the sand on your beach chair with a complimentary beverage. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Rash guard or T-shirt
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef/aqua shoes recommended
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Beach access is over pebbles and finger coral.
• Guests must know how to swim.
• No prior snorkeling experience required.