Discover Bonaire's incredible scenery and culture on a relaxing drive that focuses on key historic and natural sights. See the island's oldest settlement, salt flats once worked by slaves and Lake Goto Meer, the lagoon where flamingos flock. Bonaire's heritage is on display at a cultural park and museum. And delight in the expansive vistas of the Kralendijk harbor and the little island of Klein Bonaire from a scenic lookout.
• Commentated Drive: Enjoy the scenery and sights on a panoramic tour that includes the hilltop lookout of Seru Largu.
• Goto Meer: Stop at this salt-water lagoon, a favored gathering spot for Bonaire's renowned population of pink flamingos.
• Mangazina di Rei: Visit this cultural park's museum showcasing island culture, dance, musical instruments, historic architecture and more.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• There are several steps to enter the museum.