Discover Bonaire's incredible scenery and culture on a relaxing drive that focuses on key historic and natural sights. See the island's oldest settlement, salt flats once worked by slaves and Lake Goto Meer, the lagoon where flamingos flock. Bonaire's heritage is on display at a cultural park and museum. Visit the shady garden at the Rose Inn and sample cactus liqueur.
• Commentated Scenic Drive: Enjoy the scenery and sights on a panoramic tour that takes you from the arid north to the tropical south.
• Goto Meer: Drive by this salt-water lagoon, a favored gathering spot for Bonaire's renowned population of pink flamingos.
• Mangazina di Rei: Visit this cultural park's museum showcasing island culture, dance, musical instruments, historic architecture and more.
• Salt Lore: Tour the salt flats and mountains where you will learn about salt mining both past and present.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• There are several steps to enter the museum.