Enjoy the variety of Curacao's seascapes and landscapes on a commentated panoramic drive around the island. Colorful plantation houses stand out in the inland areas covered by evergreens, shrubs and cacti. Along a rocky inlet in Shete Boka Park, watch how the sea forges the rugged north coast. Stop for photos at a tropical beach and a lagoon frequented by flamingos. Admire the views and artworks at a historic hilltop estate house turned private gallery.Highlights:
• Scenic Drive: See beautiful beaches, a lagoon frequented by flamingos and the savannah and scrublands that dominate the interior.
• Shete Boka Park: Thrill to the wild waves crashing onto unusual rock formation and into an underground cavern.
• Jan Kock Estate: See a local artist's works and island views at this restored historic home turned private gallery. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.