Your fully interactive chocolate tour at Graycliff Chocolatier surrounds you with delicious chocolate confections. You’ll suit up in hygienic coveralls and learn about regional cacao beans, the importance of fair trade, how beans are processed and how the final product is created. Graycliff’s Chocolatier will teach you techniques for dipping, glazing and using molds to create your own chocolate masterpieces. Delight in delicious samples and take home your own chocolate creations in a special gift box.
• Graycliff Chocolatier: Delight in making truffles, bonbons and bars with a tropical flair from the finest rich chocolate.
• Gift Box: Leave with a souvenir of your own creations carefully packaged in a Graycliff Chocolatier box.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Minimum age to participate is 4 years of age.
• This tour is not suitable for guest with walking disabilities.