Discover Barcelona?s vibrant culture and incredible flavors on a guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and merchant markets before exploring independently. Join a knowledgeable guide on foot through old Gothic Quarter cobblestone streets, admiring stunning architecture and historic churches. Visit 13th-century Market of the Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market, a church turned bazaar, to taste Spanish fare with complimentary beverage in hand. Freely roam around lively Plaza Catalunya and along Las Ramblas? shopping boulevard.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot alongside an informative guide past the Gothic Quarter?s stunning edifices and historic churches.
• Market Tasting: Taste regional fare and enjoy a complimentary beverage at both Market of the Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market.
• Free Time: Roam around bustling Plaza Catalunya, known for its street entertainers, and shop along the famous Las Ramblas? boulevard.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 2.5 miles over various uneven surfaces, cobblestone streets, inclines and steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• A single glass of wine or beer will be provided per person at each market.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Local currency will be required should guests want to make additional purchases.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting this tour.