OVERVIEW: Have a full day of adventure and fun at the famous Atlantis Aquaventure complete with water slides, river rapids, waterfalls, and water holes. Plunge into the refreshing waters of a crystal clear swimming pool or pristine beach. HIGHLIGHTS: Spend the day at the famous Aquaventure water park at Atlantis. Explore The Dig. Relax by the pool and/or beach. NOTES: Minimum height of 48 inches to ride the waterslides. Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Visit the famed Atlantis Resort's Aquaventure water park for a full day of adrenaline-rushing activities. Fly down one of the enormous waterslides or take the scenic route along the mile-long river ride, filled with active rapids. During your exploratory journey, be sure to catch a tour of Atlantis' archaeological ruins and excavations known as The Dig. You'll be mesmerized by the resort lagoons featuring over 50,000 fascinating sea creatures representing upwards of 250 species.
•Aquaventure: Spend a thrilling day at a 141-acre water park with multiple mega-waterslides, water coasters, tubing rivers and more.
•Explore Atlantis: Enjoy exploring the famed Atlantis luxury resort with its many eye-catching exhibits and amenities.
•Relaxing Plunge: Take a dip in the refreshing waters of a crystal clear swimming pool or pristine beach.
What to Bring:
•Sea Pass card and photo identification
•Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
•Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
•Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Minimum height to enjoy the water slides is 48 inches tall.
• This tour is available on select ships with later arrival times at port
• Due to decrease in daylight during the evening hours the operational hours for outdoor attractions are as follows
• All Pools 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Beaches 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Mayan Temple Water Slides/Rides 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Power Tower Water Slide/Ride 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Current / Rapids River Ride 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.