Where else in the world can you tour restricted areas of a working space flight facility, view the new Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit and stand inches away from the largest rocket ever built? Only at Kennedy Space Center!
- Tour of the restricted areas of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- View the new Space Shuttle ATLANTIS exhibit
- Enjoy a 3D screening of the IMAX Space Station movie
Enjoy a guided space odyssey as you visit the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Upon entering the Space Center, you will be amazed at the sheer scale of things. Enjoy a larger than life IMAX 3D presentation of a journey through space. Your experienced guide will take you on a bus tour through NASA restricted areas of Kennedy Space Center, which will lead you to the Apollo/Saturn V Center. There, you will relive the launch of Saturn V and then walk beneath an actual Saturn V rocket, one of only three remaining in the world. You will be escorted through the Rocket Garden. Then it’s time to get vertical! on the Shuttle Launch Experience, a one of a kind simulator which replicates the sounds, sights, and sensations of a shuttle launch. Afterward, view the NEW Space Shuttle ATLANTIS exhibit, where the retired orbiter appears exactly as she did in orbit, commemorating her nearly 126 million miles of space travel.
This is a fully guided experience. The tour includes admission, round trip transfers, and an experienced tour guide to take you through the Space Center’s attractions, making sure you don’t miss a thing.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Cash / credit card for souvenirs from the world's largest space shop
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- There are food concessions at the Kennedy Space Center complex for guests wishing to purchase a meal, snack or beverage during the tour.