See stunning examples of Montenegro's rich cultural, historical and religious influences when you visit the village of Perast, the island of Our Lady of the Rocks and the town of Kotor. Admire Perast's Baroque architecture and its massive Cathedral of St. Nicholas. On an islet just off the coast, explore Our Lady of the Rocks church, which was built in 1632. Take in views of Kotor's medieval city walls and 12th-century Cathedral of St. Tryphon.
• Perast: Admire the massive Cathedral of St. Nicholas and exquisite examples of Baroque architecture in this charming, pedestrian-only village.
• Our Lady of the Rocks: Ride a boat out to an islet featuring a Baroque church, built in 1632.
• Kotor: Explore this well-preserved, Montenegrin medieval city, with walls dating to the 15th century, on a guided walk.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.
• Enjoy free time to shop and explore the town of Kotor.
• No video and photography inside Our Lady of the Rocks Church and the Cathedral of St. Tryphon.