Discover the highlights of historical Split, explore Omis, a traditional Dalmatian village and take in Croatia's natural beauty on a boat ride down the scenic Cetina River. Enjoy a guided tour of the quaint village of Omis, before boarding a riverboat to float down the stunning Cetina River. Take in the essential sights of Old Town Split on a guided walk, and experience the rich cultural heritage of Diocletian's Palace, a proclaimed UNESCO World Heritage Site.Highlights:
• Town of Omis: Set at the mouth of Croatia's Cetina River, this quaint resort village features hillside medieval ruins.
• Cetina River: Boat down one of Croatia's most scenic rivers, and enjoy snacks and refreshments in a riverside restaurant.
• Split: Discover the city's rich history on a guided walk featuring Diocletian's palace.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 miles over varied surfaces and climb approximately 15 stairs.
• There is an approximately .5-hour drive, each way, between Split and Omis, depending on traffic.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.