OVERVIEW: This exciting adventure allows you to interact with graceful southern stingrays at Stingray City Sandbar.
HIGHLIGHTS: Swim and interact with southern stingrays at the Stingray City Sandbar. Meet such characters as "Ray Charles", "Sugar Ray", "Martha Ray", and other members of the Southern Ray family as filmed by National Geographic and Discovery Channel. Qualified guides and snorkeling equipment are included. This tour is in relatively shallow water (usually 3- 7 feet), but the depth can change significantly depending on the tides.
NOTES: Medical restrictions apply.
This exciting adventure allows you to interact with graceful southern stingrays at Stingray City Sandbar. The sandbar located inside of Cayman's famous Barrier Reef is inhabited by a family of friendly southern stingrays. Qualified guides and snorkeling equipment are provided before your swim in shallow waters, usually between 3 and 7 feet, among these graceful creatures.
• Stingray City Sandbar: Swim with friendly southern stingrays in water between 3 and 7 feet deep.
• Southern Stingrays: Meet characters such as Ray Charles, Sugar Ray and Martha Ray.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Medical restrictions apply.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.